Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ho0liDan application CoD 4

Go down 
+2
Staber
ho0liDan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ho0liDan

Number of posts : 9
PSN : ho0liDan
Registration date : 2009-07-10

ho0liDan application CoD 4 Empty
PostSubject: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Presentation

-Name: Daniel Reece
-Age: 15, I'm not going to lie, but I'm not immature in the slightest.
-Location/Nationality: English
-Hobbies/Interests: PS3, Some sport
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary): English only
-What kind of person are you ?: I'm an intelligent, socialable and incredibly kind guy. I don't put up with any nonsense, but if you're good to me I'm good back.

Gaming

-Favourite game (or serie of games): Call of Duty, Skate.
-Past online games: Call of Duty 4 and WaW, Skate 2, FIFA 09, those are the main ones.
-Past clans: None, I feel TM would be a good place to start
-PSN/XBL: ho0liDan
-Currently playing: Call of Duty 4
-Number of gaming hours per day: 2-5
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) I play for fun but there is also the competitive edge to the game. I play Call of Duty 4 for fun and I wouldn't put friendship over a game. In a clan battle situation, you'd see a different, competitive side to me in which I would like to win.
-Do you often talk into your headset ? Only when I'm playing in a party.

TM Clan

-Where have you heard of us ? From my friend Callum (Your_Nemisis)
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans ? This clan is pretty prestigous with a good W/L record compared with others. I also like the fact of many private match opportunities along with competitive clan matches.
-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that TM is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us): For a great competitive gaming experience. I've only been playing PS3 for 6 months so I'm quite new to the clan scene and I'd like to get known as a good player and be accepted in the clan community.
-What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? As I said I'm very intelligent and quite humorous. Everybody wants a laugh now and then and I can brighten up the clan.

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ?: I'll be loyal as this would be my first clan and I think the only time I'd leave if the clan disbanded or if the clan members really didn't like me.
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ?: Generally anger, but I will not blame anybody but myself. Depending on the difficulty of the opponent though; I may be happy with the outcome if for instance if we were playing another top clan and we lost 4-3.
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ?: Yes, although I doubt that'd be the case as I'm a complete gamer and I like a range of games.

-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us?: I don't know what you mean by a funny story, in real life or in game? I do like to have fun in both. I'd like to tell you some stories some time.

I also own a pair of Turtle Beach PX1's. I have a good gaming advantage and added on to my skill I'm a relatively good player.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:06 pm

We're full for CoD4. There are spots for BF 1943.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
ho0liDan

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:22 pm

I haven't got BF1943 and don't plan on buying it until the server problems are fixed. I was told by the leader to apply on the forums so here I am :S. Where do I go from here? By the way, I will keep active for a while to see if a member leaves or anything else happens just in case.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Well, server isn't a problem on that game. Whos told you that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
ho0liDan

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Many people have said the servers have problems and they can't join a game. Plus I think I'm going to wait for Modern Warfare 2 before I buy a new game.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:15 am

Hey,
sorry for the late answer atm this Forum ain't really active as we had a downtime for 2-3months.
Ehm...What Staber says isn't right as we look for players for MW2 means also for CoD4.

Great application so far add me on xTerrorShoTx so we can talk and play together. [Trial]

Grtz
ClanLeader,
TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
ho0liDan

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:24 pm

I will add you and don't worry about the late reply, better late than never.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:28 pm

HOOLIDANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
TuGa

Number of posts : 59
PSN : Tuga_Legend
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:13 am

Good luck on trial mate. Wink
Back to top Go down
ho0liDan

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Thanks for the support Smile
Back to top Go down
AdamX93

AdamX93

Number of posts : 152
PSN : AdamX93
XBL : AdamHateXBL
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:34 am

Gl M8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ho0liDan application CoD 4   ho0liDan application CoD 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

ho0liDan application CoD 4
Page 1 of 1