Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stenny- Application Form. "declined"

Go down 
+6
Eclipos
SnEaKy_SkiLLz
Callum
Staber
AdamX93
Stenny-
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stenny-

Number of posts : 5
PSN : Stenny-
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Stenny- Application Form. "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:33 am

Hi TM, i am a playstation 3 gamer, and will be looking to be getting a trial for this well experienced clan, and hopefully i will be successful in the trial, as i want to make the most of my gaming time.

Presentation

-Name - Craig Steven

-Age 16

-Location/Nationality I am Scottish xD

-Hobbies/Interests I play football and i love playing tennis which i play everyday with my friends and family and i really enjoy it so much.

-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) I was taught French at school but was too hard so i cant speak it obviously so i really just speak english, but i am a fluent speaker and ive got a really good clear headset for communication/tactics for in clan matches. Most will probably say my scottish accent is annoying but i cant help that unfortunatley, but hopefully yous would be able to cope with it hehe.

-What kind of person are you ? I am a kind,loyal person, and im very active with all my sports, am funny when i want to be also, relaxed usually when gaming Happy Smile and a very nice guy to all my friends and psn friends.

Gaming

-Favourite game (or serie of games) My favourite game at the moment would have to be call of duty 4, but i cant wait till the new modern warfare 2 comes out as il have my hands on it as soon as i can!

-Past online games - Well i got PS3 as soon as it came out so ive been playing for sometime now and getting more experience as i play, but the games would be Rainbow 6 Vegas ( was a good game at the time Smile ) , Resistance Fall of Man, Kane & Lynch,Call of duty 4 and World at War, Grand theft auto,Fifa 09, i think that is all the games ive have experience in for online gaming.

-Past clans - Well i haven't been in many clans as i am a very loyal gamer, but ive been in dL for a while now on consolegaming but they are retiring for call of duty 4 and i explained to the leader why i was leaving them to find myself a new clan and he was more than happy with my explaination so therefore i dont exist as a clan hopper, i also have my own gamebattles clan which i enjoy helping them to get further up the ladder although we had to make roster again as admin corrupted it, but it was easily delt with. So my clan is called TeamDiversity ( DiV )

-PSN/XBL - My current and final psn is with the proud name of Stenny- Happy Smile

-Currently playing - Only really on Call of Duty 4 as the big wait for Modern Warfare 2 is on.

-Number of gaming hours per day -Id probably say i play from around 5 - 8 hours most days. But if i was on holiday or anything you'd understand.

-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) - Well in public gaming not focused as much as i am when clan war gaming, but still in public im always trying to get better and better so i always try do my best, basically get the most of my gaming skills shown to other great players as TM have and id like to share mine with them. But when clan matches, my room turns into the gaming world for me lol basically, concentrating alot.

-Do you often talk into your headset ? - Well i recently got my Earfore Px1 (Turtle Beach) headset so i always have it on and using it as the headset is quality and the clearness of me speaking is perfect for me! eventually i got a good gaming headset, i had a big wait for that aswell lol took along time talking parents into it. I got there though Smile

TM Clan

-Where have you heard of us ? - Well ofcourse ive heard of the clan naturally as experience in gaming, but mainly off consolegaming with the record of wins to losses which means this clan is getting a well known clan.

-Why do you think TM is different than other clans ? TM has really friendly players in it and i would really like to make it in TM and get known with this aspirational clan.This clan is also very experienced clan to be joining which i hope i bring the requirements to suit myself in the clan.

-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that TM is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) - Basically same as the above question.

-What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? Hopefully i can provide what most of the other gamers provide, another member with the same skills if not mabe better. I also on consolegaming alot and might help TM known more ( i said might lol ) yous already really well known anyway.

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? - Well i explained what happened with my other clan above in this post. They just basically resigned from call of duty 4 so i want still be gaming with cod4 so looking to hopefully be successfull with this thread.

-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? - Very annoyyed obviously, but if we got beaten of a well deserved clan then not so annoyed but if i felt we should of won, or done better then gutted, stressed really.

-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ?
- Yes ofcourse if i got in this clan i would help them in different games that they play in.

-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us ?
- Im sure i would have but cant think of any at this time, late and im really tired took a wee while getting this done, hope you appreciate it. Thanks Craig.(Stenny-)
Back to top Go down
AdamX93

AdamX93

Number of posts : 152
PSN : AdamX93
XBL : AdamHateXBL
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:33 am

Nicee appp m8, very nice Happy Smile. i have you on Psn already you added me.
Back to top Go down
Stenny-

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:51 pm

Thank Adam Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:30 pm

I like this app. Good luck from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Stenny-

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks Staber, id love the chance to join TM which hopefully yous really take into concidoration
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Good luck mate Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Stenny-

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:14 pm

I might want trial but i think most of this clan american and stuff is this right?, + would cause lag for my gaming for the clan in clan matches also, hmm so i probably should'nt join although now me saying this yous will probably end up classing me as a clan hopper Sad .
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

American? Where did you find that out Neutral
Back to top Go down
AdamX93

AdamX93

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:07 am

none of us are american m8 ?, stay here and trail good luck
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:30 am

Americans? were no bloody americans xD
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:10 am

Staber is, hes fat as fuck Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 am

Callum wrote:
Staber is, hes fat as fuck Happy Smile

Orly?
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:50 am

Also i think this is an excuse so you can go to another clan. But if your like that then Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
SnEaKy_SkiLLz

SnEaKy_SkiLLz

Number of posts : 24
PSN : SnEaKy_SkiLLz
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:00 pm

nice application
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Number of posts : 224
PSN : Eclipos
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 pm

GL Mate..
Back to top Go down
Mr Crabs

Number of posts : 63
PSN : msj92
XBL : MaJiCal Mark
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 pm

he is on holiday atm
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:47 pm

oh well, he thinks were american LOL
Back to top Go down
Mr Crabs

Number of posts : 63
PSN : msj92
XBL : MaJiCal Mark
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:14 pm

well u are fat callum :P
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:29 pm

And i cant comment on you as i havent seen a pic of you, infact no one has. Laughing

Last edited by Callum on Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdamX93

AdamX93

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:01 pm

oooo, nasty callum, Stenny- i like him Happy Smile hope he gets through
Back to top Go down
TuGa

Number of posts : 59
PSN : Tuga_Legend
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 am

already have ya on buddy list. gl mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 am

Tuga tell him to get bk on here.
Back to top Go down
Hawtness

Hawtness

Number of posts : 293
PSN : Hawtness-
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:53 pm

sound guy, was in dL with me for a while Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
TuGa

Number of posts : 59
PSN : Tuga_Legend
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:13 pm

kk i'll when i see him online. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stenny- Application Form. "declined"   Stenny- Application Form. "declined" Empty

Back to top Go down

Stenny- Application Form. "declined"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next