Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About RAPIDD "declined"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RAPIDDD

Number of posts : 3
PSN : R-A-P-I-DD
Registration date : 2009-07-21

About RAPIDD "declined" Empty
PostSubject: About RAPIDD "declined"   About RAPIDD "declined" EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

-Name RAPIDD
-Age 18
-Location/Nationality- England /London
-Hobbies/Interests- Football i play for QPR
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) English
-What kind of person are you ? someone you can have a laugh with

Gaming

-Favourite game (or serie of games) CoD
-Past online games CoD , FiFa
-Past clans BC+ ,EoP
-PSN/XBL R-A-P-I-DD
-Currently playing CoD4 waiting for mw2
-Number of gaming hours per day 4 hours a day maybe when i go back to football it will shorten
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) i would like win but i can take losing play for fun yes certainly
-Do you often talk into your headset ? When i have it on yes

TM Clan

-Where have you heard of us ? TerrorShot and Adam
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans ? Because some clans take Wars way to serious i have been told wars is for fun for TM.
-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that TM is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) Got mates in this clan and i think i can settle in TM
-What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? Well ill do what i can

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? Well as i said i got mates in this clan so i would wanna be with friend than random people
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? Not Angry but wanna go back anbd beat them
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? Yes defo ill try to buy the game asap

-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us ? you will see lol maybe maybe not
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: About RAPIDD "declined"   About RAPIDD "declined" EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:04 pm

I cant remember you being in EoP?
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: About RAPIDD "declined"   About RAPIDD "declined" EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:08 pm

RAPIDDD wrote:
-Name RAPIDD
-Age 18
-Location/Nationality- England /London
-Hobbies/Interests- Football i play for QPR
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) English
-What kind of person are you ? someone you can have a laugh with

Gaming

-Favourite game (or serie of games) CoD
-Past online games CoD , FiFa
-Past clans BC ,EoP
-PSN/XBL R-A-P-I-DD
-Currently playing CoD4 waiting for mw2
-Number of gaming hours per day 4 hours a day maybe when i go back to football it will shorten
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) i would like win but i can take losing play for fun yes certainly
-Do you often talk into your headset ? When i have it on yes

TM Clan

-Where have you heard of us ? TerrorShot and Adam
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans ? Because some clans take Wars way to serious i have been told wars is for fun for TM.
-Why do you want to join ? (the fact that TM is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) Got mates in this clan and i think i can settle in TM
-What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? Well ill do what i can

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? Well as i said i got mates in this clan so i would wanna be with friend than random people
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? Not Angry but wanna go back anbd beat them
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? Yes defo ill try to buy the game asap

-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us ? you will see lol maybe maybe not

We are a serious clan. We only try to get some last games on the CoD4 CG ladder that is up right now.

I don't think you are what TM wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
RAPIDDD

Number of posts : 3
PSN : R-A-P-I-DD
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: About RAPIDD "declined"   About RAPIDD "declined" EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Well i wont lie when Altair goes online ask him
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: About RAPIDD "declined"   About RAPIDD "declined" EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 pm

CaLLuM says:
Can you remember somone called R-A-P-I-DD in EoP?
[a=1] [/a][a=2] [/a][a=3] [/a][a=4] [/a][a=5] [/a][a=8][s]PaTricK [/s][/a] [a=6] [/a][a=2] [/a][a=3] [/a][a=4] [/a] says:
he wanst in EoP for sure, but im sure i heard tht name be4
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: About RAPIDD "declined"   About RAPIDD "declined" EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Lol. We don't like members that lie.
And that you are here just for fun, but we are a serious clan. We are searching for serious members.

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About RAPIDD "declined"   About RAPIDD "declined" Empty

Back to top Go down

About RAPIDD "declined"
Page 1 of 1