Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BwV-SnAkE- "declined"

Go down 
+5
DeSTrOYeR
Callum
Staber
Eclipos
BwV-SnAkE-
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BwV-SnAkE-

Number of posts : 37
PSN : BwV-SnAkE-
Registration date : 2009-05-03

BwV-SnAkE- "declined" Empty
PostSubject: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Presentation

-Name : Rajinder Bhathal
-Location/Nationality : Derby, England
-Hobbies/Interests : My Hobbies are to play Football, watch Football and Paracomedy Channel and Gaming on the Ps3
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary) ? I speak English, Punjabi and French
-What kind of person are you ? I am a friendly and Layed-back kind of person who is always up for a laugh and I always game seriously in clan war and i'm determined to win in clan wars

Gaming

-Favourite game (or serie of games) : Definetly the Call of Duty series
-Past online games : Resistance : Fall of Man, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty : World at War, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and Battlefield : Bad Company
-Past clans : [OWN]
-PSN : BwV-SnAkE-
-Currently playing : Call of Duty:Modern Warfare and Call of Duty:World at War
-Number of gaming hours per day : 3-4 hours but at the moment my brother is doing GCSE so wait until the summer holidays and I'll be on regularly.
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted)- I'm somewhere in between I care about my stats but I'm not obesessed with them
-Do you often talk into your headset ? I talk most of the time usually when I see an enemy and I warn others.

Call of Duty Stats

Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
Score: 173,234 at the moment Played: 2 Days 15 Hours 3 Mins
Win/Losses: 2.21 Wins: 1801 Losses: 816
Kills/Deaths: 4.50 Kills: 6490 Deaths: 1442
Accuracy: 21.43%

Call of Duty : World at War
Score: 800,000
Win/Losses: 1.99
Kills/Death: 3.09

Previous Clans :
OWN- Joined them in mid june as the Cod4 summer ladder was about to start. We joined the summer ladder and we started off as an SnD only clan and i helped them get 36-6 beating clans like MDS RiA KaoS OnE and many more. Towards the end of the summer ladder we had a tourney and in that tourney i played the quarter and final for OWN as we finished 2nd losing to EF last round of Last map. But then Speedymeady went to the marines and our leader started A levels so we disbanded due to my bro and Blackyz trying to run the clan on our own.

TM Clan

I have chosen to apply for TM as i know they are a very organised clan. You also have great gaming skills and from what ive seen and what my brother has told me your are all very cool guys

-Where have you heard of us ? I know half of the Roster as good mates and my brother recommended TM so I said why not.
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans ? because TM are exremely organised and are friendly people
-Why do you wan't to join ? (the fact that TM is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us)- same as previous question.
-What can you bring to TM, except one more member- I can bring a skillful player and lots of clan war victories and as I've said I'm friendly so I can give each and every member a good friend

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? [OWN] my previous clan disbanded due to personal reasons which i can explain on Msn just ask but I've never left a clan before so loyalty not a problem
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? im usually calm unles the opposition is having a go at me but even then I try to stay away from trouble.
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? yes I'm always ready to move on to any my clan moves on to

-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us ?
Possibly could make some up i've known to be a comedian Laughing

Anyways Thank You for reading cheers regard brown boy Laughing

Last edited by BwV-SnAkE- on Mon May 04, 2009 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Number of posts : 224
PSN : Eclipos
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:52 pm

GL (again) :P
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Better apply mate. Glad you took your time Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:13 am

GL Happy Smile:D:D
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:21 am

I am curious to know what "Punjabi" is, but as your name is Rajinder, it may be a language from India, am I right ?

Anyway, your application is pretty good. If want, I can edit it and add the previous one to it. Let me know...
Back to top Go down
BwV-SnAkE-

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:24 am

Cheers everybody and yes DeSTrOYeR punjabi is an indian language lol
Back to top Go down
BwV-SnAkE-

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:33 am

DeSTrOYeR wrote:
I am curious to know what "Punjabi" is, but as your name is Rajinder, it may be a language from India, am I right ?

Anyway, your application is pretty good. If want, I can edit it and add the previous one to it. Let me know...

and yes mate if u can just add the stats from games on the previous application please do cheers
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Welcome to TM!
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

Number of posts : 43
PSN : Blk_Virus
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Snakee =D long time no speak mate how are you =D, am glad your trialing for TM youd be an amazing player to us =] hopefully you pass the trial al the best pal x
Back to top Go down
BunnyHugz

Number of posts : 171
PSN : BunnyHuggerUK
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:45 pm

hes brothers with Sunnii
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:48 pm

He will pass no problem. ^^
Back to top Go down
BunnyHugz

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:52 pm

tbh he would be a good asset just as long as he doesnt bring along his scrub friends
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Everyone deserves a chance. For me he can join.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:49 pm

He doesnt have scrub friends :\ he usually plays with his bro
Back to top Go down
x SuNNii x

Number of posts : 4
PSN : x-SuNNii-x

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Yh he plays with me most of the time and kieran i hope your not calling me scruby i still remember when i helped ~rK~ and u was like OMG HiTMaN's amazing Yummy
Back to top Go down
BunnyHugz

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:23 pm

it mightve been FrogBummers friends then - was with snake in a party and there was some dude got xDeCiZziOnZzZz and o-TroN-o whos well known for his GB whoring and Jugga + High KDR

+ SuNNii - you on about DCFC's clan cos i wasnt in it just happened to know Merkrman and Nikiano so no clue wtfz you on about.
Back to top Go down
BwV-SnAkE-

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm

lol yeh i usually play wid my bro
and thnx bunny and UnK im glad that u want me in

and i usually do play wid my bro i h8 TroN never added him he is a nob
yeh but i know who xDeCiZziOnZzZz is not that gud

plus i might b playin my first war today hope i pass and get in the clan..
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Maybe, but you can also make some grammar efforts to improve your chances Wink
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Quote :
Terrorshot: Everyone has his own way of talking, you shouldn't look to how a person talks

I know, I gave up as well.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:13 pm

lol Terrorshot says that cause he's the first one not to make the effort xD
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Yup Happy Smile Everyone who uses well written English can join. But that's so rare!
Back to top Go down
BwV-SnAkE-

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:05 pm

lol ok I will try use correctly written english
Back to top Go down
BwV-SnAkE-

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:35 pm

and plus sorry staber and terrorshot for not been able to make the clan war yesterday lol my router just overheated resulting in me not being able to sign in so i couldn't contact u anyway.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:58 pm

It's no problems mate Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:50 am

We even more forgive you by the fact you made a grammatical effort Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BwV-SnAkE- "declined"   BwV-SnAkE- "declined" Empty

Back to top Go down

BwV-SnAkE- "declined"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next