Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blk_Virus "declined"

Go down 
+3
xX-UnK-Xx
Staber
- BLK -
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
- BLK -

- BLK -

Number of posts : 43
PSN : Blk_Virus
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Blk_Virus "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 pm

-Name: Hassy
-Location/Nationality: England / Newcastle
-Hobbies/Interests: Out with friends and playing on my PS3
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary): English
-What kind of person are you ? kind respectful mature person who loves to have fun loves to have a laugh and enjoys making new friends.

Gaming Part

-Favourite game (or serie of games): Call of duty 4 + 5, Street fighter, Grand theft auto
-Past online games: Call of duty 4, street fighter, Call of duty 5, Grand theft auto
-Past clans: [OWN] You Got Owned l [RoM] Roman l [EoP] Envy Our Perfection, They are the main ones i have been in, i have been in many and i will admit i was known to be a clan hopper but things have changed so much its unreal.
-PSN: Blk_Virus
-Currently playing: Call of duty 4
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) I play to have fun and win for my team, dont care on stats which ever way i do it long as it is successfull and my team wins thats all that counts.
-Do you often talk into your headset ? Yes.
-Do you play more than 4 hours every day ? Around about 4 hours aday, i went inactive for about 5 month but i am back and looking to play the PS3 every spare time i have.

Joining TM Part

-Where have you heard of us ? Your_Nemisis and my long term friend Staber-
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans? all the guys i know from TM are amazing lads, great laugh and very nice people, also one reason why i would also like to join is i want to play along side staber and Your_Nemisis, me and Nemisis been friends for 13 years and we know each other inside out and for a clan to have close friends specially if they are both decent players team work is immense between both people if they know each others every move.
-Why do you wan't to join ? (the fact that TM is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) I know TM are fairly decent and i have been in many decent clans my self but what i know relise is its not how decent a clan is its how much fun you have being in that clan, for those i know in TM they are amazing and i do see my self being very loyal to this clan and being a player they have always wanted.
-What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? I can bring many things but most important to me is friendship, relieability, respounceability, skill, new tactics and hopefully be that person it takes to take TM to the top where they belong.

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? [OWN] was my last recent clan and they disbanded due to boodeny not having enough time for PS3. i trialed for [HHR] and they al said i was their fravorite to join but i went inactive due to social things and dropped out of my trial.
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? My reaction is to try again and think logicly on how i am going to overcome their tactic.
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? Yes off course thats what makes a good clan a good clan having your team along side you through everygame, even if a game is not enjoyable it can always be made enjoyable by playing with friends and having a good laugh.

-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us ? Many, but many more to come if you accept my App =P

To be honest i thought i had no chance in joining TM due to what happend about 8/9 month back with me and staber argueing with terrorshot, things have changed massivly now as i am more mature and relise now what a team is and to be successfull you have to stick with your team through thick and thin and tbh staber asked me to apply cause even he knows i have changed alot and all it takes is one chance to let me show you how much things have changed.

Thanks - BLK -

Good luck to you,
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Decent apply mate, I wish you the best in joining. And get ur ass on Ps3, add me Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Weren't you that guy counteracting in the times with stokestan? If so you will know my answer. :-)
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:18 pm

GL mate Wink
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Well, your application is very convincing and even though you did some mistakes in the past, I think we should give you a second chance. Now if the leaders agree, I suggest you not to ruin it. Good luck.

To UnK : woow you ranked up ? You'll have a lot of responsibilities as you're now a mod :P
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 am

DeSTrOYeR wrote:
Well, your application is very convincing and even though you did some mistakes in the past, I think we should give you a second chance. Now if the leaders agree, I suggest you not to ruin it. Good luck.

To UnK : woow you ranked up ? You'll have a lot of responsibilities as you're now a mod :P

I was mod before. But I did some crazy stuff so I lost it. Happy Smile

Now we do need a decent mod, to get rid of the meaningless posts. For example the posts of Mr Crabs. I immediatly removed his post and topic. Smile

Blk Virus made some big mistakes actually. Teaming up on Terrorshot to help TM get destroyed. At that time me and Terrorshot were about the only members. Even staber left us back then. So actually it's a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 am

Yes but that was almost a year ago. I was not that mature then :p
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:18 am

Staber wrote:

Staber
Admin

Number of posts: 828

Enough said. :p
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 am

Lol OWNED!
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:41 am

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Staber wrote:

Staber
Admin

Number of posts: 828

Enough said. :p

I know I was 13 then aswell, but I know how to handle situations etc. And by the way this thread is not about me.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Staber, don't take everything so personal, it's a joke. :p
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Weren't you that guy counteracting in the times with stokestan? If so you will know my answer. :-)

I was trialing stokestan back for [OWN] when he was trialing for us, me and him where good mates and maybe still are i havnt spoke nor played with him about 6/7 months.
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 pm

DeSTrOYeR wrote:

Thanks very much, and i am glad you understand.
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:06 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
DeSTrOYeR wrote:

Now we do need a decent mod, to get rid of the meaningless posts. For example the posts of Mr Crabs. I immediatly removed his post and topic. Smile

Blk Virus made some big mistakes actually. Teaming up on Terrorshot to help TM get destroyed. At that time me and Terrorshot were about the only members. Even staber left us back then. So actually it's a big deal.

Am not going to denie the fact i did make a mistake, but you can ask staber how much presure we both where on to leave EoP, we had 3 different people pleeding us both to join one being clipless and reefa- we both made mistakes and we both matured alot since then, but mistakes happen the only way to put them right is to give the person another chance, and that chance you give me could be the chance it takes to take TM to a whole new level.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Well, it's up to terror to forgive you mate. I don't think I had any (personal) problems with you so I'm always up for a second chance when I'm sure it can pay off.

Terror agrees = I agree. Wink

+ good motivation there.
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:14 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Well, it's up to terror to forgive you mate. I don't think I had any (personal) problems with you so I'm always up for a second chance when I'm sure it can pay off.

Terror agrees = I agree. Wink

+ good motivation there.

Thanks very much, hopefully you will see some improvments since you last played with me, but i actually dont remember known or playing with you ever I love you
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:16 pm

TM was before EoP you noob get good :P
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Actually I was pretty active + already a coleader when the stokestan dispute was going on. So I don't know why we haven't spoken before.

But one thing has to remain clear: stokestan won't get a third chance. So if you're back in contact with him and he wants to join, don't mind bringing it up mate. Just to be on the same level. :-)

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Terrorshot has to look into this thread!
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:37 pm

I saw that thread after 2h he posted it but I need Time 2 see if I give him a second chance...
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:09 pm

Okay, hope you do then Smile
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Actually I was pretty active + already a coleader when the stokestan dispute was going on. So I don't know why we haven't spoken before.

But one thing has to remain clear: stokestan won't get a third chance. So if you're back in contact with him and he wants to join, don't mind bringing it up mate. Just to be on the same level. :-)

Good luck.

Dont worry i dont reali talk to the kid, and i dont really plan on doing so.

Thanks for the GL
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:24 pm

TerrorShoT wrote:
I saw that thread after 2h he posted it but I need Time 2 see if I give him a second chance...

I understand you need time and am not too suprised, but hopefully you will understand things have changed since then.
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
DeSTrOYeR wrote:

I was on vacation there.. i was always there Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
- BLK -

- BLK -

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:35 am

EuroFighter-- wrote:
xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
DeSTrOYeR wrote:

I was on vacation there.. i was always there Happy Smile

I think i member you not sure lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blk_Virus "declined"   Blk_Virus "declined" Empty

Back to top Go down

Blk_Virus "declined"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next