Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bladez "declined"

Go down 
+4
xX-UnK-Xx
Callum
EuroFighter--
bladez
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bladez

Number of posts : 13
PSN : bladez_
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:51 pm

Presentation Part

-Name: Tony
-Location/Nationality:sweden umeå
-Hobbies/Interests: games and music
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary):swedish and my english is good but not the best.
-What kind of person are you ? funny and calm

Gaming Part

-Favourite game (or serie of games): call of duty 4 battlefield series resident evil series and killzone 2
-Past online games: call of duty 4 battlefield 2 morden combat cod waw
-Past clans: the demolition squad
-PSN:bladez_
-Currently playing:killzone 2
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? i playing for fun and I always try to get the best stats as posible.
-Do you often talk into your headset ? im using often my ps3 headset
-Do you play more than 4 hours every day ? some times more sometimes less it depense if I have homeworks ore if im with my friends.

Joining TM Part

-Where have you heard of us ? consolegaming and staber
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans? yes and no becuse i dont know much about tm youst only that this clan is good and tm have staber.
-Why do you wan't to join ? tm has staber and this clan has played for a long time and I think this clan is the best choice for me. -What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? I nice guy who love to have fun with a clan and im a good team player.

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? becuse tds is dying it´s only me and my mate zarran who playes killzone 2 every day and im are a loyal player have played with tds in 3 years now.
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ?It depens if we are better then the other clan im can be dispointed on me and the clan that we dident gave the best. And if we did the best then its means that the clan needs more practise to be better.
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ?
ofcores tds played many games and i bought every game that we played on.

Last edited by DeSTrOYeR on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:08 pm

lol, Staber is recruiting whole TDS^^
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:05 pm

GL mate, you seem a very good player Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:12 pm

You leave TDS because it's dying? True loyal players would just help the clan back up and not take the easy way out.

We're only looking for loyal players.
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:15 pm

its only 4 members left who are active and the leaders is never online and I have writed them in a whole mounth to find new members but they dident care to find new member. And now when cg is working agin I want to play with a clan who can play clan matches.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:21 pm

We will give it a thought.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
You leave TDS because it's dying? True loyal players would just help the clan back up and not take the easy way out.

I think hes a loyal player because hes been with TDS for over 3 years :\ most people would of had about 50 clans in that time. Also have you left TDS for good?
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:59 pm

Euro, I didn't even ask them
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:57 am

Callum wrote:
xX-UnK-Xx wrote:

I think hes a loyal player because hes been with TDS for over 3 years :\ most people would of had about 50 clans in that time. Also have you left TDS for good?

Kk, I didn't read the full app so I didn't read that.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 am

Lol Happy Smile i asked Zarran to join lol
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:40 am

Callum wrote:
xX-UnK-Xx wrote:

No im always lojal for tds dident sad if first but I only want to play with tds to the clan is back agin. TDS will always be in my gaming heart. If u dont want to have me thats fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:04 am

Well i think we should take you as your alone with no clan, plus if we go on KZ2 till September or when ever you might be still in the clan till then and PLUS helping us as we dont have any online Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:06 am

sure m8 i can do that add me on msn tonyuif@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:58 am

bladez wrote:
Callum wrote:
xX-UnK-Xx wrote:

No im always lojal for tds dident sad if first but I only want to play with tds to the clan is back agin. TDS will always be in my gaming heart. If u dont want to have me thats fine Smile

So you mean that if TDS makes his return you will go back to them?
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 pm

He sounds like a decent guy... good question, though UnK.
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
bladez wrote:
Callum wrote:
xX-UnK-Xx wrote:

So you mean that if TDS makes his return you will go back to them?

Yes but the leader for tds dosent play games any more so I think tds will not come back agin for a while.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Okay, add some members and play with us. :-)
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:38 pm

I will Smile
Back to top Go down
xViccAN

xViccAN

Number of posts : 3
PSN : ViCTeY / Protosze
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:17 pm

good luck bladez

ill miss you
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 pm

xViccAN wrote:
good luck bladez

ill miss you
you can join the clan 2 if u want Smile
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Lol yeah boy Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Lets say he can try it. We dont just accept ppl cause they got friends in here...
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:59 pm

No problem with that but first i need 2 w8 and see wath is gonna happend with tds before I take i try out in this clan.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:00 pm

I don't think that it will work out Bladez. You're definately loyal to your old clan. I'd recommend you to just stick with TDS and try your best with them to work it out. If the leader stops, a coleader should take over his place.
Back to top Go down
bladez

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm

I will w8 and see wath happens with the clan and if tds will not exist any more I realy want 2 hoin this clan so I hope I can come back if tds break up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bladez "declined" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bladez "declined"   Bladez "declined" Empty

Back to top Go down

Bladez "declined"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next