Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:42 pm

-Name: Callum Petherbridge
-Location/Nationality: England, Newcastle
-Hobbies/Interests: Football, Rugby, Boxing, UFC and PS3.
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary): English
-What kind of person are you ? A opened minded, understanding and relible person
-Favourite game (or serie of games): Killzone 1 and Resisitance: fall of man
-Past online games: RFOM, RSV, COD4, Haze, RSV2, BFBC, R2, KZ2 and many unpopular games e.g. MGO
-Past clans: DFK Dark Forksen Killaz, -U- The Unknowns
-PSN: Your_Nemisis
-Currently playing: KZ2
-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? (a moderate answer is accepted) I play for fun when with friends etc, once in a Clan war or tourament match, i get my head down and communicate to others and try to help them over come they enemies, thus winning the war.
-Do you often talk into your headset ?
Yes all the time, never have it off.

-Do you play more than 4 hours every day ?
I play at least 3 hours Mon-Thru
Fri-Sun 7-8 hours at least
-Where have you heard of us ?
Well i know Staber thats how i knew your name, then Britton joined which i got to know most of TM from and play with you.
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans?
They are a very expeniced clan which are a nice clan and i think i could fit in nicely.

-Why do you wan't to join ? (the fact that TM is a good clan is not a proof of your interest for us) As i play with some of you in matchs, you all seem to have a good laugh and some good games with each other, which is good and you are all very active.
-What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? Fun, enjoyable, have a laugh, win some clan wars for you.
-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ?
Well i was in DFK for all of RFOM, but i left because i thought i could do better then them.
-U- Disbanned on COD4.
-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ?
If i lose a game to RPG noobs, i will just laugh at them, if it was a close game, i get a little pissed but its nothing to worry about.
-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? If i heard good news about this game i will probably get it, But i always buy what my clan gets.
-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us ? Yes, i will tell you lots Wink

Hope i join, NTA are to slow with trialests Sleepy
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 pm

15 years old. Happy Smile Me and Terror wanted to implement an age restriction (18) for new trialists. But we haven't passed it yet so I think he can tryout. The application looks nice.

GL and add the leading staff.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Happy Smile i think im already in Cool and i already have terror and staber on my list Happy Smile i'll add you if you like?
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:18 pm

What was your name on kz1 ? I don't remember having seen someone called Callum there, but maybe that wasn't your name yet.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Callum wrote:
Happy Smile i think im already in Cool and i already have terror and staber on my list Happy Smile i'll add you if you like?

Woops, my bad, I thought you posted it for somebody else Laughing . Yeah, that's cool mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:23 pm

DeSTrOYeR wrote:
What was your name on kz1 ? I don't remember having seen someone called Callum there, but maybe that wasn't your name yet.
I didnt have online on my PS2, as i was only a boy then :P and lol unk Hammer
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Ok because the first time I saw you on the forum you wrote "Age : 29" on your profile, and I firstly thought you were Your Grandpa, also called TM NeMeSiS, the oldest member of TM on kz1...

I'll ask terror if he has a ps3 now...
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:52 pm

DeSTrOYeR wrote:
Ok because the first time I saw you on the forum you wrote "Age : 29" on your profile, and I firstly thought you were Your Grandpa, also called TM NeMeSiS, the oldest member of TM on kz1...

I'll ask terror if he has a ps3 now...
Yeah i wrote 29 because on some sites it doesnt let you veiw it if your not a certin age, so thats why i put that. I shall replace him (TM NeMeSiS) Wink
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Nice Application much text and couldn't find any lies scratch
So I gave you the offer some day last week 2 join us as you got potential!
I think you fit will in to TM..so Welcome m8.

Thx for the Application.

Grtz,
TerrorShoT
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:05 pm

My bitch joined.

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"   Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted" Empty

Back to top Go down

Your_Nemisis Woo "accepted"
Page 1 of 1