Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eclipos "accepted"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipos

Number of posts : 224
PSN : Eclipos
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Name: Greg
Location/Nationality: Wales

PSN: Eclipos
Past games (Online): CoD4, MGO, RSV, RSV2, Far Cry 2.
Past clans: EoP which was a long time ago now (COD4) DeV and Mo$ (CoD5)

Langauges you speak: English
Currently playing: CoD5, And Killzone 2 as soon as its out Smile

Why do you wan't to join: Looking for a clan thats loyal and that is moving onto later games. e.g Killzone 2
What can you bring to TM: Hopefully a good mate Smile Umm.. some wins? Happy Smile

Average Gaming Hours per Week: Quite alot. Umm about 5 a day week ends maybe more.
Headset: Yes

Will you be loyal: Of course
Tell us about yourself: Well not sure what to put in here, Im a bit shy so it might take a while before you get to know me.

The reason why i would like to join TM is because your a bunch of skilled players and your friendly your a strong clan which i cant see disbanding and thats what i want.

-Why do you think TM is better than other clans? I think they are better because you are a stronger community than others, and have a bunch of skilled players

-Where have you heard of us: I have heard you off BunnyHugger and CG Forums and i recognized Terros's name

-Do you speak fluent English? Yeah, and some french but i never really understood it
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 pm

Yo, again...
Times b4 were u been in EoP I liked u very much till the day where u left us...
but I ve to say in this times we were pretty inactive so there was nothing special in TM...
We might give u a chance 2 join...after passing the Trial...don't need to be on COD5...
With passing trial I mean I wanna see u active on our Forums n show some interest...

We not need anyone for CoD5 atm.....
thats why I think its better we get u to use for KILLZONE 2 then...

( u can pass trial with beaning active on this forum n add all Participants to ur Buddy List of PSN / MSN
so it will be easyer for u to have a good start on KILLZONE 2 with [TM]. )

Good Luck anyway

Grtz
Clan Leader TerrorShoT,
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Sounds good what terrorshot said. Good luck eclipos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Eclipos

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:05 pm

I double posted so i just deleted the text in this 1

Last edited by Eclipos on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:09 pm

kk... sorry for leaving i cant remember why i did wish i didn't. I'm not really that active on CoD5 anyways its a lot worse than CoD4, but yeah i don't mind joining for Killzone 2. So im not having a trial on CoD5? And i will be as active as i can on these forums.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Good to hear mate.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Eclipos wrote:
kk... sorry for leaving i cant remember why i did wish i didn't. I'm not really that active on CoD5 anyways its a lot worse than CoD4, but yeah i don't mind joining for Killzone 2. So im not having a trial on CoD5? And i will be as active as i can on these forums.

yep...
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:41 pm

Ok then well i might see you on CoD, also hopefully ill see you all in Killzone 2
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:36 pm

I put u in our TM Group already ( on this forum ) so u see the TM Private Topic....Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Nice cheers Terror!
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 am

Trying out the new App!

Presentation Part

-Name: Greg
-Location/Nationality: Uk/Wales
-Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, GFX, Rugby, Football.
-Languages you speak (a fluent English is necessary): English, A lil french not much though.

-What kind of person are you ? (*) Im a fun guy! When you get to know me. I enjoy playing games alot especially in a community of players like you. I help out where i can. Likes to chat when i get to know you all and will be a good mate hopefully (will be :P). Smile

Gaming Part

-Favourite game (or serie of games): Call Of Duty : 4 CoD 5 isnt the best. But I'm looking forward to Killzone 2, I'm hoping it will be a great clan game! And it wont let me down. So i can't wait for that.

-Past online games: A lot PS3: CoD4,5 RSV, RSV2 Far Cry 2 Motorstorm Smile Army Of Two (Not the best, campaign good) And many on PS2 and PC.

-Past clans: DeV Mo$ or one of there other names. :P

-PSN: Eclipos

-Currently playing: Call Of Duty : World At War

-Do you play for fun, which means you don't care about the results, or at the opposite, are you always trying to get the best stats, whatever the cost ? Both really put into one! I enjoy playing for fun but im also trying to do my best in a clan match/war. I care about the results but i wont be crying if we lose because theres always a next time. Win or lose i stay.

-Do you often talk into your headset ? I talk quite often, its clear which is good. Well my mates can hear me. And for a clan match i will be talking letting people know where the opposite team player is. e.t.c
-Do you play more than 4 hours every day ? (*) Yes i do, it really depends on school e.t.c important year but ill try my best to stay on and play as many hours as i can. I'm usually on 5 - 10 weekdays and weekends alot more since its the weekend!

Joining TM Part

-Where have you heard of us ? I've heard you off bunny's PS3 comment.
-Why do you think TM is different than other clans? I think it's different because your a clan thats dedicated to a decent online game, And a great community that has a laugh win or lose. So far im enjoying it here on the forums hopefully i will be able to stay!

-Why do you wan't to join ? I want to join TM because of the great and strong community you have. And also great skilled players, Your have a GFX area!! Smile The time i've been on the forums all of you that i've met or replied to my post are very friendly and have a laugh. I would like to bring some more laughs if i get into the team.

-What can you bring to TM, except one more member ? Well as i said above i would like to bring some extra laughs to the community, and some PS3 News :P When you get to know me hopefully i will become a great mate to you and help you out where i can.

-You probably had another clan before TM, which means you betrayed it, but what makes you think you're gonna be loyal with us ? (*) The only reason i did leave the other clan(s) is because i didnt think the community was friendly enough and they didnt have a great forum like TM. Also i was very active with both clans but for some reason DeV thought that i was active even though i went to all of the training nights and sent a message to the leader every other night to say im available if you need me. So i do not know why they did but hopefully this community/clan will be alot better.

-When you lose a game, what is your reaction ? (*) My reaction to losing a game would be dissapointing but i won't be angry or annoyed at it or any members of the clan or opposite clan. Because if they beat us fair thats it, theres always a next time just pick your-self up and carry on. Unlike Mo$ which restarted everytime they lost. (that is why i left)

-Sometimes, we're moving to other games : would you be ready to follow your partners even if you hadn't plan to buy this game ? (*) Yes of course since i only buy online clan games. I also buy a few for my self but yeah i will be ready to buy the game even if i didnt plan on getting it i will do as soon as possible.

-During the games, we like to have some fun, so do you have a funny story for us ? Not at the moment sorry guys, but if i do i will be posting it somewhere! Umm.. dont know whether you heard this joke, its not a story but oh well. A girl with brown hair walks into the doctors and says "where ever i touch it hurts" so the doctor says "can i see what the effects have?" So the girl touches her hand, arm and elbow with her finger and every time she touches she screams in pain. The doctor says "Ahh i see you not a brunette are you?" The girl says "No im blonde" Doctor replies "You've got a broken finger"
Well thats all.. Hoped you like the joke Wink

This app is alot better get to say alot more.
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:57 am

Terror i've just realised that you said to add all of you on PSN i will do now.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:07 am

Hahah, im stunned. Great app, and that that joke, I get Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:21 am

Ok now I'm convinced, the new app is awsome...
Thanks for having tried it Eclipsos.

Anyway, I think that when the members are satisfied about an application, they should not mention the good (or bad) points about it, or at least not directly on the forum, because other interested players could copy them for their own app.
Or maybe once the candidature is accepted or declined, we should delete it from the section...

What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 am

Delete, hm. I think we will see if other guys are trying to copy others recruitment apply.
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Ill scan the new members that wants to join if you want? or since im not fully in the clan i you could ask someone else? But if i see any. anyway. I will let you know? Or you can just put it into a document if you want to be professional. I think one of the clans had it in a word document look nice! But its up to you.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Trial passed.

- Thread Closed -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eclipos "accepted" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eclipos "accepted"   Eclipos "accepted" Empty

Back to top Go down

Eclipos "accepted"
Page 1 of 1