Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read before making an apply!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Read before making an apply! Empty
PostSubject: Read before making an apply!   Read before making an apply! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Hello everyone! I made this topic extra for you guys who haven't got a signature. In this topic I will teach you about some things if you wan't to have your sig to be just like you wanted. So you understand what things mean.

Some important things you have to know about the application form:

Render
is a picture without background, let's say you want Super Mario without any background with it, and so you can put it on another picture, that's a render. Keep in mind that renders that are doing something are the best. Example of Mario render:
Read before making an apply! MArio%20render
Stock is a picture, let's say you can't find any renders for that character (or what ever it may be) and you found a good stock for your signature. Stocks can also help with the colors.

BG (Background) is the background picture/color you wan't for your signature. It is very important to put in a background (not always needed to have a background picture, only one color is also fine) that fits the render (for example, blue and red are good colors for Mario render, cause of his blue jeans and red shirt, or white, cause of his gloves).

C4D is a picture that gives an effect to a picture (or just a good look), there are two different C4D types, effect C4D's and render C4D's. Heres a example of C4D's:

Read before making an apply! 29ymwqt

Read before making an apply! C4dlesson2

Style is the type of signature you wan't, there are lot's of styles, take Grunge for example. Grunge is a style with a rough background, so it makes look the picture rough. Here is a example of my own sigs and it has a grungy look:
Read before making an apply! TouchofDeath-ArmyofTwoSignature

Text & Font is optional, but don't think that text always will come out as you wan't it as having a good text is hard. But the most simple text are the best looking. Don't go for fancy ones or hard to read ones.

Subtext is a smaller text (often with different font style or the same) right under the the main text. It doesn't always have to be under but it looks best.

Border is a black line (or what ever color you wan't but black looks best) around the picture so it gives it a look like if its in a frame.
--------------------------------------

Now that I teached you abit about the simple things to make a sig look good, you can request a sig with those stocks you wan't. Go to the Sig request topic to request a sig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Read before making an apply!   Read before making an apply! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Good render sites:

Planet Renders
Game Renders

Good stock site:

DeviantART

Last edited by Staber on Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Read before making an apply!   Read before making an apply! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:21 pm

where did u copyed this post from xD gr8 post even longer then mine on old forum Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: Read before making an apply!   Read before making an apply! EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Made it myself, it's just info for the members who want's a sig as they wan't to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read before making an apply!   Read before making an apply! Empty

Back to top Go down

Read before making an apply!
Page 1 of 1