Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decerto V2 modes..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 pm

This is some advice from me on how to win decerto Thumbs Up

DOM- 4 people to A or C 1 to B, why go to A because you will get points before the other team if 4 people go to A, and the other could easly hold off people coming to B if they good enough. Once you've captured 3 people move to B helping out the one which is there (spread out and go different ways) whilst one makes his way to A or C (depending on the enemys flag which there captured) and trys to take that. If he is taking alot of people will go to A which means a small amount of people will be still left at B which means that people can take B easyer and have time to get in the spaces they want. If the team is capturing the first flag you got Go to they flag and capture theres, mean while 2 people could nade the one capturing yours and keep your flag and get the other. DOM is basically a camp feast to keep each flag, just like ybT there had it all ace with there tactics.

SABO- Sabo is pretty easy, keep pushing on one side and your garanted to get through to there bomb site. Other people could go round to pervert/making a easyer place to go to to plant the bomb.

SND- Get a place and camp like a shit, and tell everyone is there are planting and people could nade there position and get a kill, always keep your nades in SND dont waste them.

If you dont understand anything of this, or i've missed anything just ask me and tell me.
Back to top Go down
Shdow
GFX
Shdow

Number of posts : 50
PSN : Shdow_X
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 pm

imo on DOM: 4 to B 1 take spawn point, in 2vs2 i did this with fanatec both to B 1defend B other goes to spawn and get the point. ok 2vs2 is different but WE NEED TO GET B !!!! thats the only way to win + if they are pretty good and we got 2 points dont go for 3th because you can risc that they spawn in back so they can take 2 points back Wink THIS IS MY OPINION
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Shdow wrote:
imo on DOM: 4 to B 1 take spawn point, in 2vs2 i did this with fanatec both to B 1defend B other goes to spawn and get the point. ok 2vs2 is different but WE NEED TO GET B !!!! thats the only way to win + if they are pretty good and we got 2 points dont go for 3th because you can risc that they spawn in back so they can take 2 points back Wink THIS IS MY OPINION
You need early points to win.
Back to top Go down
Shdow
GFX
Shdow

Number of posts : 50
PSN : Shdow_X

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:02 am

but if you get B first than spwn we got 2 points so we win Smile

TDM- CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMPCAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP CAMP.

i think :$
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:05 am

But people from A or C on the enemy team can nade you and kill everyone. And TDM isnt in decerto Wink
Back to top Go down
Hawtness

Hawtness

Number of posts : 293
PSN : Hawtness-
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 pm

Callum wrote:
This is some advice from me on how to win decerto Thumbs Up

DOM- 4 people to A or C 1 to B, why go to A because you will get points before the other team if 4 people go to A, and the other could easly hold off people coming to B if they good enough. Once you've captured 3 people move to B helping out the one which is there (spread out and go different ways) whilst one makes his way to A or C (depending on the enemys flag which there captured) and trys to take that. If he is taking alot of people will go to A which means a small amount of people will be still left at B which means that people can take B easyer and have time to get in the spaces they want. If the team is capturing the first flag you got Go to they flag and capture theres, mean while 2 people could nade the one capturing yours and keep your flag and get the other. DOM is basically a camp feast to keep each flag, just like ybT there had it all ace with there tactics.

SABO- Sabo is pretty easy, keep pushing on one side and your garanted to get through to there bomb site. Other people could go round to pervert/making a easyer place to go to to plant the bomb.

SND- Get a place and camp like a shit, and tell everyone is there are planting and people could nade there position and get a kill, always keep your nades in SND dont waste them.

If you dont understand anything of this, or i've missed anything just ask me and tell me.

sounds good apart from the perverted bit Rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.adixunite.com
Callum
Callum

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 pm

LOL spelling? Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
AdamX93

AdamX93

Number of posts : 152
PSN : AdamX93
XBL : AdamHateXBL

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:18 am

:L THERE IS NO TDM Ken Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decerto V2 modes.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decerto V2 modes..   Decerto V2 modes.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Decerto V2 modes..
Page 1 of 1