Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help.. cable switcher.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipos

Number of posts : 224
PSN : Eclipos
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Need help.. cable switcher. Empty
PostSubject: Need help.. cable switcher.   Need help.. cable switcher. EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Does anyone know about a component in switcher and av cables (yellow red white) and component out

------> A/V Cable (Yellow, Red, White)
Component Cables ---> SWITCHER
------> Component Cables (Green, Blue, Red, Red, White)

Little diagram :P..

I don't think there is but it'll be great if you know of one.

The forum doesn't allow what i wanted, but the arrows above and below are the output the one in the middle in the is the input.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Need help.. cable switcher.   Need help.. cable switcher. EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Man, what do you want to know exactly ? Cause I did not understand anything to your post.
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

PostSubject: Re: Need help.. cable switcher.   Need help.. cable switcher. EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Component Cable ( IN )- Switcher - ( OUT ) Component Cable and A/V

Basically plug in a component cable into a box (switcher) then the two out puts for component cable again and a/v
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

PostSubject: Re: Need help.. cable switcher.   Need help.. cable switcher. EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Or if this confuses you just tell me a cheap and UK way of recording your PS3. I know there is a program out there called Dazzle but you need to buy so many other cables to record. I have a dvd recorder but i only got to recording sound.. Sad

So either try and find a switcher or just a cheap and UK way of recording the PS3. Sorry for being so confusing since its confusing me too :P.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Need help.. cable switcher.   Need help.. cable switcher. EmptySun May 31, 2009 1:13 am

Buying cables won't let you record your ps3 if the dvd recorder isn't compatible.
I'm not sure you can do that in fact...

Btw your switcher doesn't exist because it has no sense. How do you want to create an audio output with a video input ? It's impossible.
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

PostSubject: Re: Need help.. cable switcher.   Need help.. cable switcher. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 7:19 pm

You can record with dvd recorders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help.. cable switcher.   Need help.. cable switcher. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help.. cable switcher.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements / Info :: General Discussion-
Jump to: