Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Incredible!

Go down 
+3
DeSTrOYeR
xX-UnK-Xx
EuroFighter--
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Just found a fat free cheese in store containg on 100g 0,2g fat and 0 carbs and 38g Protein!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:35 pm

You're so dumb.. I've been telling you about that since last summer... :p
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:38 pm

Btw.. These are caseïnes. Totally different from normal proteines. Consume it in the evening or during times where you can't eat food for more then 3 hours.
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:40 pm

lol, seems u really know what ur talkin about Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Remember that bodybuilding board I am on? It has all this kind of information. There's an English variant on it as well. You should check it out when you can.

forum.bodybuilding.com

Somewhere on the bottom you'll find 'nutrition'.

Anyways: consume this before you go to sleep. It shall help you get through the night with constant supply of proteines. I thought my caseïnes need to digest for 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:44 pm

How many calories is it btw? 4*38 = 152?

With hunderd grammes that's a bit hard to believe though. Mine has these values with 500 grammes. Costs 0.75 a pot xD
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:16 pm

I eat every day at 7:30 am, 01:00 pm and 08:30 pm until I'm not hungry anymore (I eat many meat btw).

As a result I'm 1m90, 80 kg and in perfect health.

Conclusion : all of that just sucks.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:22 pm

You shouldn't talk about stuff you can't understand. You may feel healthy, but how is your shape? Your condition? A lot of people feel healthy, but that doesn't mean they are.

Thinking about what you eat is better for your body (many studies show that). You don't have a good stream of macronutrients when you have 7h30 between 2 meals. :s

For everyone willing to get into shape and create the body they want to food is the most important thing. 2nd place is the sport itself.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:01 pm

It depends, I havn't eaten since 11:40 local swedish time and now its 21:01 and im about to eat lol, and I practised football while hungry xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Listen, I have no special disease, my blood tests are more than normal, I have a good sport activity and I'm eating a lot (nothing compared to fat americans of course).

So why would I care about how much calories I need per day while I have no problem ?
You normally have to follow a special diet at 40, not at 20.
But if it's really the case for you, then I'll feel very sad for your living conditions...
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:27 pm

You don't get it do you? You don't have to follow this diet.. You only do this for your own, look at euro.. He doesn't have to do this.. But he does it because he is determined to get the body he always dreamed of.

I respect him a lot for keeping up with this and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It gives his immune system a boost, his biological system is running better, he sleeps better, he gets his daily portion of endorfines therefor makes him more happy and it makes him more self confident.

You only think a 'diet' is because you have problems? You do this do avoid problems. And it's giving more life quality instead.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:30 pm

You have again showed you have no 'knowledge' in this stuff. Come with some uncountered scientific evidence that eating healthier food, low sugar, low saturated fat, good carb cycling, good proteine and clean food is bad for you.

BTW: he is bulking, not cutting. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Eat well, stay fit, die anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Well, I see that I've touched a sensible point. What a pleasure.

Ok so I think you didn't get what I told you either : what problems are you avoiding ?
You know I don't need a diet to be healthy and to feel happy. Why looking to every ingredient you consume whereas eating normally at our age have the same result ?

Consuming extra vitamins and other miracular products like the brand new "CX984-BH-Zirconium+" are completely useless : most of them are overabundant in your body....
Like one of the character from The Big Bang Theory says, in fact you're just having an expensive urine.

But this is just my opinion. I have a good shape and no problem, so I won't have a special diet if I don't need it.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:55 pm

I don't think we are talking about supplements, we're talking about plain food.. So please stick to the subject.

I do take the effort to prove my point. As I really don't care if you don't understand it and just keep coming with how you feel whereas you never worked out seriously. It's like saying xbox360 sucks, without ever having played on one. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:32 am

I'm sorry but you started to speak about endorfines, so I think I'm still in the subject.

You're so narrow-minded that you didn't even listen to what I said : you're saying "I'm the one who's right" but you haven't dared refuting my point.

Ok so let's do it again : I said that at my age I don't need to follow a diet, as firstly I'm not enough stupid to get fat. Secondly, your point about feeling happy is completely absurd : if you're unhappy, you'll probably feel better if you make your brain secreting endorfines, but saying that you need to have a healthy life to be happy is completely wrong (or 60% of Americans must be unhappy). Thirdly, if you just eat normally, you'll never have troubles, unless the food you eat is shit (which is not the case for me).

I'm ready to bet whatever you want that your diet won't change significantly your health conditions and your sport abilities, unless you follow it to change some bad habits.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:05 am

A diet is not only to get a reduction in fat. As you say I didn't read well, you should get some glasses as well because I said he was bulking. Not cutting..

Feeling happy is a result of eating proper in combination with his sport. Idk about you but if I work out for an hour, followed by an hour of running and then having my carbs, I feel darn happy. Because of the endorfines produced. Smile

What do you mean 'eat normally'. I didn't know there was a standard. Smile.

What do you want to bet? Your last sentence is the most ridiculous thing I've heard this week. So you want to go on a bulk with 2000 kcal? xD GL with that.

I didn't say that you need a healthy life to be happy btw. Please try to understand what you're reading next time.

Mark the text in bold btw, before some misunderstandings occur..

Last edited by xX-UnK-Xx on Tue May 26, 2009 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:23 am

I do this diet and i in the end the diet itself doesnt make me happy... its the result.
Working out gives me more self-confidence.... the diet just belongs to that.
And i see no contras in doing one.. just advantages (except maybe the time u put in it)

But i see as a hobby as u may like collecting butterflies im intrested in food and do myself a favour Wink thats all
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:00 am

Apparently this discussion won't lead to any kind of possible end, as you interpret my ideas just like you wish and as your posts are inconsisting.

So I'll just try to answer "point by point", as you're unable to formulate a coherent thesis.

-> I was talking about diet in general, but now you're orienting the conversion on bulking..........if you want.
-> Then you were talking about the endorphine production, a phenomenon that I already explained and which is not really needed here. Moreover, this isn't the only way of happiness (or happiness would be considered as a drug, but just forget that point, as you'll tell me I'm going off-topic)
-> Eating normally is just an abuse of language I'm using in order to make myself understood by non-scientific people, but if you insist, then we're gonna say that "eating normally" can be considered as having a variant food (vegetables, fish, meat + milk product) in the appropriate quantity to stop saying "I'm hungry".
-> I don't see why my last sentence is ridiculous : I just said that I'm sure my performances wouldn't change if I was following your diet. If I want bulking, then I'll practice sport more often.....

Oh, and the best for the end :

Quote :
Feeling happy is a result of eating proper in combination with his sport
Quote :
I didn't say that you need a healthy life to be happy

Light me on this one Wink
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:16 am

Your brain obviously only links the word 'diet' to 'cutting'. I said that you can also bulk using a diet. Do you understand now? Or should I put this in easier words..

I never said that it was the only way to get happy captain one-eye. Smile

By eating normal I understand the basic 40-40-20 amount. You could eat like 6 grammes of vegetables, no carbs, and 2 kilo meat yet still feel saturated. How can you understand that you're eating the right amounts? Your body will get saturated, but might have to get the missing proportions of macronutrients out of muscle tissue and breaking down other cells. Smile

Your sport may not require any nutritional necessities. Some others do, like Euro's sport. In order to get some results. Wink Sports like Tennis or Petanque may not require these at low levels of playing.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:30 am

eat baby food farao
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:36 am

Baby food actually has good nutritional values xD
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:21 am

I know, plus no fat.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:12 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Your brain obviously only links the word 'diet' to 'cutting'. I said that you can also bulk using a diet. Do you understand now? Or should I put this in easier words..

Apparently you didn't read my first sentence. Try again...

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
I never said that it was the only way to get happy captain one-eye. Smile

You said that "feeling happy is a result of eating proper in combination with his sport", which means that happiness is the consequence of that action, and by this way the only way to realise it. If you wanna make yourself understood, then express your ideas correctly rather than correcting them in each of your posts.

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
By eating normal I understand the basic 40-40-20 amount

Ohhhh so now there is a standard ? I thought it didn't mean anything to you. But that's still not the definition I gave you, which shows one more time that you didn't want to understand my point, as I was talking about a variant food, which means equity between all the components of your food.

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Your sport may not require any nutritional necessities. Some others do, like Euro's sport. In order to get some results. Sports like Tennis or Petanque may not require these at low levels of playing.

I dunno what Euro's sport are, so please tell me.
Btw petanque isn't a sport, it's a hobby Smile
And who told you I was playing Tennis at low level ? I'm usually practicing with players classified between 15-3 and 30-2, which is far enough to own a beginner.
+ I'm also practicing extreme sports which need many skills and endurance, so next time try to get informed before saying shit.

Now if you excuse me, I have a delicious meal full of calories to eat Smile
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:34 pm

40-40-20 isn't the standard. But it's the one most suited for most people. I've read that a time ago in an article, I shall try to find it..

I never placed in a conditional referring to this being the only way to get happy. Smile

Euro is into fitness/bodybuilding. Where food is 50% of the whole deal. Smile

Your sports obviously don't need any nutritional attention at those levels. If food isn't that important, why do top level players have a dietist etc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Incredible! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Incredible!   Incredible! Empty

Back to top Go down

Incredible!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements / Info :: General Discussion-
Jump to: