Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lose against -aR- takes change swith it

Go down 
+3
xX-UnK-Xx
SlipKnoT
EuroFighter--
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Lose against -aR- takes change swith it Empty
PostSubject: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:21 pm

First of all: I saw myself in charge for this clanbattle i take all responsibilty on me.

The lose against -aR- was all alone my fault.

We had no plan what we were doing and jsut ran around like dumb chickens with zero tactics..
They were talking through skype and had a plan.

Especially in a 4 vs 4 tactocs are important cause if only 2 guys die u are doubled by the enemies and got very little chances.
Next time we will do way more tactics and not warming us up with no plan.
Then in the cw we all got mad and screamed at each others.
We didnt play professional and acted dumb.. hopefully it wont happen anoher time, atleast it shouldnt if we have some "brain"..

As I said, it was my fault cause i ddint do the necessary tactics, so blame me for it.

BTW, we will play only league rules from now on as i got enough from juggernoobs and claymore cunts.
Back to top Go down
SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT

Number of posts : 68
PSN : IISlipKnoTII
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:25 pm

EVERYBODY LEARN FROM MISTAKES M8 DONT WORRY IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT Cool
BTW: you doing great m8
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Since you are to blame, you are no better leader than Staber. This proves again that you shouldn't have all authority but consult with Staber. You were the first to flame on him, but now you cause losses as well?

I'm just saying that staber got critisized on, now we shouldn't spare the critics on you. You are as much to blame as staber was blamed for his past mistakes.

You didn't take your job seriously. Therefor you are NOT worthy of directing this clan.

It's a disgrace, you were in the leading. You definately can't be trusted anymore.

I hope Terrorshot soon finds the strengths to pick up the leading of TM again. Since he always managed to keep you focused + did smart wars.
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:00 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Since you are to blame, you are no better leader than Staber. This proves again that you shouldn't have all authority but consult with Staber. You were the first to flame on him, but now you cause losses as well?

I'm just saying that staber got critisized on, now we shouldn't spare the critics on you. You are as much to blame as staber was blamed for his past mistakes.

You didn't take your job seriously. Therefor you are NOT worthy of directing this clan.

It's a disgrace, you were in the leading. You definately can't be trusted anymore.

I hope Terrorshot soon finds the strengths to pick up the leading of TM again. Since he always managed to keep you focused + did smart wars.

I agree with you a 100%.

But still - Staber took 3 losses n a row despite to my one
- Staber was not ready to change himself, so someone else had to.

Honestly, i think i f i didnt blame myself nobody would blame me. Staber aswell had the chance to do sth but also didnt react.

So can i be blamed all alone? Yes I can if I was in charge.
Can i be trusted anymore? Yes i can because i KNOW what i did was wrong and im sure for me that it wont happen again.

The question is: Do i deserve a second chance?

I cant answer u that, but nonetheless i will stand for the consequences. SO if u guys are not ready to give me a second chance i will accept that.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:05 pm

It doesn't really matter how much losses it carried. Relatively speaking that is. The fact is that you made a mistake which 'harmed' the clan. Staber was pretty pissed as well on msn. Terrorshot was also kind of laughing with the occured mistakes..

I blame you, because I'm the only one who reacts to everyone in the same way. Staber made a mistake, I crisized on him, Terror does something wrong, I will talk to him too.. So now you make a mistake, I shall point you to the mistake.

The rest will give you a second chance. I will only do it if you and Staber are put with equal power. Both made a mistake, therefor you should work together. Terror is doing this so both you and staber get xp for when he's not around.

I say: you and Staber work more closely together. I'd say, from now on, you both carry the same responsability. If something goes wrong, both are to blame except if proven that one is completely to blame due to unwillingness to coƶperate.

Second chance? Yes. But Staber as well.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:08 pm

What's pissing me off, is that everyone is blaming that we're loosing, but the truth is, no one gives a toss about anything and therefore dont make an effort in clanwars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:14 pm

What could solve that is getting older players. I'm definately for the age limit..
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:52 am

Non of them 2 is Leading anymore as I'm back....tbh I miss my old Co Leaders!

DeSTrOYeR
The KoViS
Grassmaster B

DeSTrOYeR is here but he isn't around with us on gaming yet...but there I always had a back up
when I couldn't do it..
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:01 am

It shouldnt be blamed on Euro at all, its the teams fault not one persons fault. And im for the age limit/
Back to top Go down
Mr Crabs

Number of posts : 63
PSN : msj92
XBL : MaJiCal Mark
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:01 am

hmm unlucky guys, i know its bad to lose but hopefully can learn from it maybe the team needs to play together more to get used to how eachother play
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:26 am

Callum wrote:
It shouldnt be blamed on Euro at all, its the teams fault not one persons fault. And im for the age limit/

I agree, but the leader should at least TRY to get the group into focus.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:57 am

Hes already done that.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:59 am

Closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lose against -aR- takes change swith it   Lose against -aR- takes change swith it Empty

Back to top Go down

Lose against -aR- takes change swith it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [TM] Matches :: Match Reports :: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare-
Jump to: