Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What sport do you practise ?

Go down 
+3
Staber
xX-UnK-Xx
DeSTrOYeR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

What sport do you practise ? Empty
PostSubject: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:23 pm

I was looking to the entertainment section and saw that it was quite inactive, that's why I've decided to make this topic.
I can guess that many of you are playing football, but it would be cool that everybody indicates here every sport (or hobby) he practises, how long he has been doing it...etc

Well, as I made this post, I'm gonna start :
I'm practicing tennis for 6 years (I was playing every week until last year but now I play only when I have time, that's to say during the holidays) and also extreme sports like Snowboard and Wakeboard (2 weeks a year for Snowboard and 3 weeks a year for Wakeboard).

I'm not playing for competition but for fun, even though I always try to invest all my efforts in what I'm doing.

BTW, I also used to have drawing and painting lessons (I did it during 10 years) but I stopped a few years ago because I moved for my studies.

Now, your turn to speak about your sport(s). You can of course give your opinion or ask questions to the others, but as I'm now a mod I will not tolerate any gibe Smile
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Working out;
Running;
Soon BJJ & thai box
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:11 pm

I have football 3 days a week, will be 4 days a week I think later on.

I would like to start boxing aswell though. By the way, wakeboard, it looks fun (it is I bet) but is it hard, one thing I know snowboard is damn hard haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Wakeboard and snowboard are almost the same sensations : when you practise one, it is less difficult to practise the other.
Personnally I started with snowboard when I was your age and it took me 1 week to learn it, but I was already skiing for years.
Wakeboard is probably gonna be difficult in your country, unless you like to swim in cold water, but you got the advantage of having snow more often than in mine, which make snowboard or ski easier to learn (I have to drive 800km in winter to go to the Alpes ^^)
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:04 pm

DeSTrOYeR wrote:
Wakeboard and snowboard are almost the same sensations : when you practise one, it is less difficult to practise the other.
Personnally I started with snowboard when I was your age and it took me 1 week to learn it, but I was already skiing for years.
Wakeboard is probably gonna be difficult in your country, unless you like to swim in cold water, but you got the advantage of having snow more often than in mine, which make snowboard or ski easier to learn (I have to drive 800km in winter to go to the Alpes ^^)

Lol unlucky man, but yeah, the sea here in Sweden is damn cold, you wouldn't like to take a swin here xD
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Working Out
I like football as a hobby, but not competitive

Skiing... actually who ever skiid? :P As in Austria nearly everbody does it
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:45 am

Austria, Italia, France, Switzerland and Scandinavian countries are the best (and only ?) place in Europe for skiing (and snowboarding of course).
Now if you live in Germany, England or Belgium it's a little bit difficult to practise it, as you have to pay the trip.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 am

Belgium has actually great mountains for skiing. But only in the winter.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 am

Yeah but it's a bit like in Spain, the mountains are not so high, which means the weather has to be very cold at low altitudes if you want some good snow.
BTW, are you skiing ?
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:46 am

Only once :p

Belgium has 0 mountains btw :p
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 am

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Belgium has 0 mountains btw :p
Ok ok you got me with that one, but I had to believe you as I've never been in Belgium.
Now, if you want war, you're gonna have it Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Crabs

Number of posts : 63
PSN : msj92
XBL : MaJiCal Mark

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:01 am

i play cricket lul
Back to top Go down
Britton

Britton

Number of posts : 72
PSN : xBrittoN-
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:39 am

The sports i do are Football , pool/ snooker , fishing and shooting which i mostly do shooting pheasants and people on COD4 : )
Back to top Go down
Bordy

Bordy

Number of posts : 16
PSN : TheBorderline
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Soccer. im a goalie..

and belgium do have mountains

Ardennen!?
Back to top Go down
http://haaften1922fr1908.hyves.nl/
Bordy

Bordy

Number of posts : 16
PSN : TheBorderline
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 pm

The Netherlands don't have mountains the biggest on is the vaalserberg 200m hight YEAH BITCH!! EAT VTHAT Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://haaften1922fr1908.hyves.nl/
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:20 am

Swedish mountain is 10x bigger lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you practise ?   What sport do you practise ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What sport do you practise ?
Page 1 of 1