Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. Empty
PostSubject: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Just a lil thought for al of you.
Start drinking water only!
Lets say u drink 1 liter a day (which everybody should minimal.. i drink 4!!)
The current price for 1 liter coke or ice tea or stuff is 1.10 € in Austria.
Considered you drink 1 liter a day it would be 33€ per month. Water costs are so lil u dont need to mind them.
Lets say ur 18: U will die at the average age of 80, it are 62 years left for you.
33€ a month are 396 in a year.. even that is stunning.
So if u take the 62 years left with the 396 euros ull get an amazing sum of 24 552€!!!!
Water is also way more healthy and helps your kidney with the process of decontamination.
Just think about it.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x

PostSubject: Re: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:03 pm

I always drink water and milk most of the time, so I'm basicly rich yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Although milk is aint cheap aswell i agree.. and even if u dont see your welfare now itll come with time.. muhaha
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:08 pm

I don't use drugs or medicines and I don't smoke, so at least I think I can spend a few money in alcohol (or other kinds of drinks of course, like sodas).

And you know what guys ? If you don't pay electricity, phone, bills, only wash once a month, live in a box, never buy anything entertaining and never have children.......you can easily be millionaire at the age of 60 !!!!!! Cooooool I just have to wait 40 years and then I'll be a happy man (if I'm still alive of course !).

Well, that was just a joke, but we live in a consumer society, so you also couldn't resist to buy useless things. Then what is useful ? Nothing but products who can let you stay alive in fact...
If I have to live a whole life like the monkeys did 30 000 years ago, then I still prefer commiting suicide right now ^^

But what we have in common is that we both don't like people who don't take care of themselves. Seeing fat people all day long can be really boring I admit.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x

PostSubject: Re: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 am

Yes, makes me wanna throw needles at them and see the water flow out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:11 am

We do not only have primary needs, we also have secundary and tertiary needs. Without consuming other stuff than needed, we would not give an optimal satisfaction of our needs. Which would cause you to get unhappy after a while.

Basic economics.
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:52 pm

DeSTrOYeR wrote:
I don't use drugs or medicines and I don't smoke, so at least I think I can spend a few money in alcohol (or other kinds of drinks of course, like sodas).

And you know what guys ? If you don't pay electricity, phone, bills, only wash once a month, live in a box, never buy anything entertaining and never have children.......you can easily be millionaire at the age of 60 !!!!!! Cooooool I just have to wait 40 years and then I'll be a happy man (if I'm still alive of course !).

Well, that was just a joke, but we live in a consumer society, so you also couldn't resist to buy useless things. Then what is useful ? Nothing but products who can let you stay alive in fact...
If I have to live a whole life like the monkeys did 30 000 years ago, then I still prefer commiting suicide right now ^^

But what we have in common is that we both don't like people who don't take care of themselves. Seeing fat people all day long can be really boring I admit.

Of course you can save money with everything, and i dont tell you to stop drinking, buy useless stuff or sth like that.
Also UnK... I know what u mean, BUT

the thing i am talking about is something your body needs and what is healthy. Its also an short lasting thing, i mean, the other day you dont even remember whether u drank a coke or water. meaning only the moment u drink u feel the difference. Except u get some kind of ill because of the enlargened sugar containment of the coke.

So at the end of teh day you see two advantages: The money you saved plus your health. And is water really that disgusting to drink? I beg to differ. ("UnK", somewhen in summer2008)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..   Save more than 25 000 euros in your life.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Save more than 25 000 euros in your life..
Page 1 of 1