Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday 27th Tournament 3v3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 Empty
PostSubject: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:02 am

Time: 7pm

Reward: 500 valor for winner (We will increase the wages after some practise cb's)

Line up:
TerrorShot -Confirmed-
xX-UnK-Xx -Confirmed-
Your-Nemesis -Confirmed-

Reserve: Staber -Confirmed-

So guys, if you could confirm that you can play in this topic that would be great. If a moderator/admin sees anyone confirm, feel free to edit my post to change their status to confirmed.

Thank you.

PS: sunday I might start a 2000-5000 valor reward cb. If you are willing to compete in this one, please also notify me. We may go for 4v4 then so there will at least be 2 slots open. Please only do this if your background form is at least passable. Or if you know your visible form will be higher than passable when the cb starts.

Last edited by xX-UnK-Xx on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:45 am

I can, makes some fun init playing a tourny with TM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:10 am

Staber wrote:
I can, makes some fun init playing a tourny with TM.

Yes, but we want to get into the top 10, so that in game players, who do not know consolegaming or gamebattles, get to know that we're good.

Can you also play sunday Staber?

I think I will put you in the line up this evening for the first cb at 7pm. Since you were the first one to confirm. But you have to try and play like a team with us. If you show that you listen and communicate well, we will move forwards to some 4v4's. Since Nemesis did an excellent job of playing and communicating already.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:15 pm

Yeh sure no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

also i think Inter and Fab should be in more CW's as there are always on KZ2.
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

Number of posts : 326
PSN : EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:03 pm

cant play today as im leaving at 7.30 n going out.

I will be there on Sunday, i confirm myself to sunday then. ill try to catch some of you guys tomorrow to start practicin already.

P.S: Mods cant edit these posts written in Private TM section, so UnK u gotta edit it urself fo sunday.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:26 pm

EuroFighter-- wrote:

I will be there on Sunday, i confirm myself to sunday then. ill try to catch some of you guys tomorrow to start practicin already.

P.S: Mods cant edit these posts written in Private TM section, so UnK u gotta edit it urself fo sunday.

We haven't decided who playes sunday. :p Our best team will play, depending on Staber's results today in teamplay it will be him, me, nemesis and Terrorshot. If not, Traumize wanted a chance as well.

We might put you in reserve, I'll open up a post soon.
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:19 pm

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
EuroFighter-- wrote:

We haven't decided who playes sunday. :p Our best team will play, depending on Staber's results today in teamplay it will be him, me, nemesis and Terrorshot. If not, Traumize wanted a chance as well.

Who decides the lineup, you or Terror?
I nearly only played with Terror so he knows me really well. I talk most of all, 80% of the squad, half of them r insults Happy Smile , but still remain 40% tactic.
However ill be there n well c then or tomorrow when we play mate.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 pm

EuroFighter-- wrote:
xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
EuroFighter-- wrote:

Who decides the lineup, you or Terror?
I nearly only played with Terror so he knows me really well. I talk most of all, 80% of the squad, half of them r insults Happy Smile , but still remain 40% tactic.
However ill be there n well c then or tomorrow when we play mate.

Me and Terror make them together. We're trying to get more communication flowing so I'm also meddling in more stuff that terror used to do alone.
Back to top Go down
EuroFighter--
EuroFighter--

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 pm

lol, dont work too much xD
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:42 pm

For sure not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th Tournament 3v3   Friday 27th Tournament 3v3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 27th Tournament 3v3
Page 1 of 1