Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid 4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:26 pm

One of the absolute best games I've played on a console. It's outstanding (I'm not talking about the online) and it is better by miles than the Killzone 2 story.

The ending was kinda sad lol, made me sad aswell, as I would really wan't another MGS serie. All the MGS I've played were good, one of my favourite series, you guys should definately pick up that game even if you don't like offline play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:57 pm

I game because I have fun at Online gaming....
I game because I'm a Leader of a Clan..

If there would be no Clan n no Online gaming I wouldn't have Ps3 Smile

So I cba playing Offline
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 am

TerrorShoT wrote:
I game because I have fun at Online gaming....
I game because I'm a Leader of a Clan..

If there would be no Clan n no Online gaming I wouldn't have Ps3 Smile

So I cba playing Offline

+1 Do games these days still have single player modes?? Never noticed. :p
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:54 am

MGS is also one of my favourite video game serie.
I bought the first episode on PSone maybe 9 or 10 years ago, and I can tell you that I still don't really understand the link between all episodes.

The problem is that MGS is more than a video game : it's a whole story.
So if you want to understand what's going on, you have to play every episode, read the stories on the internet, and also imagine the rest, which is not narrowed.

That's why I understand people who don't want to buy it or who say "I don't like this game".
But in my opinion, it's still a very good game.

BTW, I didn't really understand what you meant Terror, but come on, you (and some others) can make a few effort to improve your english level.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:31 am

MGS series is the best games off all time, i've played all of them and i think its an end to the MGS series imo, i would love another as it was brilliant. MGO wasnt so good but still fun. MGS3 was the best as it was VERY long and it was a challenge at my young age Happy Smile and the bosses were good e.g. the sniping old man, i died about 20 times trying to kill him Sad. RIP MGS
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:48 am

I didn't die many times during the fight against The End, but it took me like 45 minutes before I could find him ^^
But my favourite boss was The Fury, that's why I chose this name for my PS2 online ID.

MGS isn't dead yet by the way, I'm sure they will make a new one, as some parts of the story are still blank.
And it's one of the most famous game on console, so they have no reason to stop it whereas they can easily get some money with it.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 am

They'll probably do a totally different game Happy Smile hope there do
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 pm

Well, I've only played MGS4 and MGS3: Snake Eater, maybe I think I also have played MGS1 on ps1. But, what confuses me, is that, the snake on MGS4 is not the same on MGS3. There is Naked Snake, and Solid Snake, and the Big Bosses are really fucking confusing lol.

Game actually looks more like a movie.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

Snake Eater is the first episode of the story : you're playing with Big Boss.
In MGS 1 and 2, you're playing with Solid Snake, who is in fact one of the clone of Big Boss (with Liquid Snake, Solidus Snake and maybe others).
There is a very complexe story about that, and I admit that I don't really understand everything.

Anyway, you could think that the character of MGS4 is Big Boss, but it's not because the event takes place in the future and that Snake is wearing an eyepatch to a different side than Big Boss'.

If I'm getting a ps3, I will buy that game without an hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 am

Aha, so Snake was a clone in MGS1 and MGS2. But why is he 'real' in MGS4 and why was he named (or Big Boss) Naked Snake? to separate them two?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4   Metal Gear Solid 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 4
Page 1 of 1