Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?

Go down 
+2
Callum
TerrorShoT
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

Number of posts : 480
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-17

KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? Empty
PostSubject: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 pm

OK...our 2 cbs weren't best as it been our second war over Consolegaming...also
we have a lot of new members who never had a war with us before....
Also tactics ain't sorted perfect yet...

But how you think will it go for us...if we r 100% on Top form...?
Back to top Go down
https://clan-tm.forumotion.com
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 pm

imo i think we aint 100% on top, because we dont have practise and all play together as a team, i know a couple of you go in a game together, i mean make a TM room and play againest others. Also i know you have made some but when we are all on we should make one and message all TM members to get to the game Happy Smile and trialest you maybe need to nomanate 2 people to trial somone throughout a week.
Back to top Go down
TrAuMiZe

TrAuMiZe

Number of posts : 125
PSN : TrAuMiZe-
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:03 pm

argee with Callum but we need more members for TM
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Oh yeah and that, Im trying to find some new talent Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

Number of posts : 896
PSN : xX-UnK-Xx
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:29 pm

We don't need more players.. I think everyone is pretty active now. We can easily play 8v8's now, in our earlier days we couldn't do that. A few spare members are good.

Our team should remain smaller so that we learn to play with eachother. If we start to know eachother in the ways we play it will be very effective. The last thing we need is having other people in cb's all the time.

And Terror, your question is a bit unclear. We can be a topclan on this, no worries. I told you, we have just inadequate form right now and our teamspirit isn't great at the moment. Also we don't dominate the middle of the map, I studied our playing style and we mostly play at our own half of the playfield. We need to be more dominant in the biggest part of the maps.

We always get pushed back, because we quickly say 'stay back' but we should actually push more. We play too defensive. We have 2 Divine attackers, Staber and Traumize and we have a great team of people who can do both at an Titanic-Utopian level. We need to adapt our tactics to the players more.

My conclusion: don't go recruiting too much, let the same persons play in cb's most of the time. This will make us play way better than getting 3 new Traumizes in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:52 pm

But as you see today it was 7v8, i know you couldnt make it but if we did have someone else who we recruited we could of had a nice 8v8 war going on, but our playing style is good just need to practise more.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 pm

Callum wrote:
But as you see today it was 7v8, i know you couldnt make it but if we did have someone else who we recruited we could of had a nice 8v8 war going on, but our playing style is good just need to practise more.

Because I dropped out, when I said I was going to play. Else we could've arranged another person.

And even if we recruit more persons, who can assure that they are online at those times? We got how many members? Around 15? That's almost double of the needed amount of players, and half of them isn't able to be online.

There just need to be better communications with the existing crew. Every member needs to know when he has to play cb.

Lineup
+ 2 spare players when someone can't make it.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:05 am

Ok, so are we recruiting? and we need everyone on
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:08 am

Callum wrote:
Ok, so are we recruiting? and we need everyone on

Nothing is sure until Terrorshot gives his opinion about it. A person who wishes to trial will always get an opportunity I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:12 am

ok, also i think Terror shouldnt do trialest as he does tactics with Staber, so i was thinking people who are captains should trial them for 2 weeks, on how there play, communication, how active is he and other stuff which i will think of.
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:14 am

Callum wrote:
ok, also i think Terror shouldnt do trialest as he does tactics with Staber, so i was thinking people who are captains should trial them for 2 weeks, on how there play, communication, how active is he and other stuff which i will think of.

Great idea but.. Captains = Lazy :-(.
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 am

good post UnK...and also you are right but there is one thing....we got like 15 peoples n like
5-6 of them are inactive n that i will sort out in the next days...so 1-2 new members we need for sure.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:15 am

xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Callum wrote:

Captains are to do with the website etc.. some people should be recruiters
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:26 am

Kick the inactive ones and fill some spaces up with 1-2 extra members, good idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am

Callum wrote:
xX-UnK-Xx wrote:
Callum wrote:

Captains are to do with the website etc.. some people should be recruiters

They should play with me and Traumize. We will analyse them.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 am

whos VERY inactive?
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 am

Some guy that is definately not from China. Happy Smile

Idk Smile The ones that went back to cod5, but I don't know who.
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 am

Well, say them, people, who don't play any clanwars or games regulary. For example Sneaky skills, hes getting to play the game bit more now, but he isnt really active yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Callum
Callum

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 pm

Yeah but he still good?
Back to top Go down
xX-UnK-Xx

xX-UnK-Xx

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:09 pm

I played with him today and he's average, but he hasn't played a lot either.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:11 pm

I saw that you added intraveineuse on the ladder : you might not have any problems of inactivity with him, as he got his ps3 only for that game (+ he spent as much time in 1 year as me in 2 years on kz1)
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Intra is a really good member, he knows what to do all the time. Only problem is he doesnt have a mic but that doesnt bother us much.
Back to top Go down
DeSTrOYeR

DeSTrOYeR

Number of posts : 631
PSN : x-DeSTrOYeR-™
XBL : Srl Killer
Clan : Twisted Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:50 pm

lol I'm sure he has one for his ps3 (it's included in the pack right ?), but as his english sucks, I think he's a bit ashamed...
Back to top Go down
TerrorShoT
Admin
TerrorShoT

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:44 pm

nah there is no HS included with the ps3...so no intra has no headset...
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:31 pm

The Killzone 2 Bundle Pack has:

KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? K2bundle

My cousin will buy that one and he said it comes with a mic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?   KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan? Empty

Back to top Go down

KZ2 a game for TM to be a Top 5 Clan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next