Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipos

Number of posts : 224
PSN : Eclipos
Registration date : 2009-02-07

This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March Empty
PostSubject: This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March   This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Following in the footsteps of the Call of Dutys before it, World at War will be getting a brand new multiplayer map pack in March on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC. For an undisclosed price, you'll be able to add "Nightfire" (source of the above image), "Station," "Knee Deep" and "Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)" to your list of playgrounds. See full descriptions of them all, after the break.

We reckon this is good news for WaW fans, but bad news for our planet's reserves of WWII locations that haven't yet been turned into video game levels, a resource that's running cataclysmically low. Where's Al Gore when you really need him?

Nightfire

In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.
Station

"Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.
Knee Deep

"Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.
Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)

The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.

Information from http://playstation.joystiq.com/tag/@ps3
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March   This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:34 am

Sounds good I guess, but to late. And if it will cost I won't buy that stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Fusion-King

Fusion-King

Number of posts : 139
PSN : Fusion-King
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March   This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:45 am

nah man unless i suck at KZ i wont b getting them
Back to top Go down
Eclipos

Number of posts : 224
PSN : Eclipos
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March   This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Same, i think it was the wrong idea releasing it after Killzone 2, but maybe fans might buy it. If its free (which it probably wont) i will get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March   This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March Empty

Back to top Go down

This caught my eye - Call of Duty: World at War map pack coming in March
Page 1 of 1