Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipos

Number of posts : 224
PSN : Eclipos
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News Empty
PostSubject: Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News   Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:55 pm

EA has revealed a brand new Ultimate Team card-trading mode for FIFA 09.

The service rolls out from 19th March on Xbox 360 and PS3, and will be available to trial using a starter pack for five games before any money needs to change hands.

The exact amount of money, however, is not mentioned. Nor are the prices of extra booster packs. We're after EA for comment, but have heard nothing so far.

FIFA 09 Ultimate Team mode has bronze, silver and gold cards from 30 different areas: players, staff, contracts, formations, tactics, injury healing, team talks, arenas, crowds and plenty more.

The idea is to slowly build the best team around by beating computer opponents offline and human opponents online. There's all sorts of leagues and tournaments to take part in, and, slowly but surely, available resources will rise and soon the top stars will be within reaching distance.

Teams can be customised right down to their badges, and each Ultimate Team player can sculpt a virtual player to join their ranks.

EA reckons this will add "hundreds of additional hours" of gameplay to FIFA 09; matches from which are already played 1.25 million times a day, we're told.

Again i got this from eurogamer.net Good website it supplies beta codes, when there are some being given away.
Back to top Go down
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News   Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:06 am

Ohhh sounds good to me Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News   Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:08 am

Callum, I would of played FIFA so much with you if I had it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Callum
Callum

Number of posts : 661
PSN : Your_Nemisis
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News   Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:15 am

But you know you'll get owned by me, thats why you didnt get it :P lol
Back to top Go down
Staber
Admin
Staber

Number of posts : 1691
PSN : Staber-
Clan : x| Twisted Metal |x
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News   Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:34 am

Dude trust me, I fucking ran with my goalie from his goal to the other and made a fucking beautiful goal on fifa 06 Laughing

Real Madrid vs Barcelona I think it was Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.tmclan.co.cc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News   Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Lot Of News - FIFA 09 gets new online mode News
Page 1 of 1